Koallah Farm is seeking a full time Maintenance Operator to join its team.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the role will require you to undertake standard maintenance and repairs, from maintenance request instructions, as well as undertaking special projects as required.
We are looking for someone with mechanical maintenance experience, including welding, fabrication and ideally electrical qualifications.
Our fully accredited abattoir (Lic: L00133) operates Monday to Friday alongside our team of butchers and packers in our boning rooms.
Skills and Experience:
- Welding experience
- Provide breakdown, preventative and reactive maintenance to plant and equipment
- Diagnose and repair of machinery & plant in a timely manner
- Assist with the installation & relocation of associated equipment or machinery in plant
- Periodically inspect and test electrical systems and recommend fixes or replacement strategies appropriate to the situation, avoiding costly breakdowns.
- The ability to operate autonomously and with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Deliver on preventative and scheduled maintenance
- Attend break downs if required
- Improve the reliability of plant equipment
- Comply to occupational health and safety rules and regulations
- Valid drivers licence
- A Grade Electrician (preferred)
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to fulfil this role, please send a current CV to email@example.com
All further enquiries should be directed to Steven Castle on 03 5594 5222.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, December 8 or sooner for the right applicant.
We are currently looking for labourers and skilled knife staff to work on the slaughter floor at our Koallah Farm abattoir near Camperdown.
Work is available immediately for suitably skilled people.
Our fully accredited abattoir (Lic: L00133) operates Monday to Friday alongside our team of butchers and packers in our boning room. Continue reading “Staff needed”
We are currently seeking a Trainee Business Administrator to join our growing team at Koallah Farm.
Working with our administration staff, you will report directly to the Office Manager and have daily interaction with all staff and customers.
Responsibilities, not limited to
- Answering Telephones, taking messages
- Assistance with taking Bookings
- Creating Invoices on job completion
- Filing, photocopying, scanning & data entry
- Other general administrative / reception tasks as required
- Printing Reports
- Assistance with Online Sales System
- Be organised, have attention to detail
- Be confident and self-motivated to work in an unsupervised environment
- Have strong ethics and integrity, be honest, reliable and dedicated
- Displays excellent customer service skills and presentation skills
- Drivers Licence and own transport required
- Skills with Microsoft Word & Excel and Outlook would be an advantage
- Reports to the Office Manager
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please send a cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please call Koallah Farm on 03 5594 5222.
Applications close on Friday, June 2 or sooner for the right candidate.
We are currently seeking experienced slaughter floor workers to cater for increased demand and growth at our Koallah Farm abattoir near Camperdown.
Our fully accredited abattoir (Lic: L00133) operates Monday to Friday alongside our team of butchers and packers in our boning room. Continue reading “Job Opportunities | Slaughter Floor”
We are currently seeking suitably qualified Meat Inspector with industry experience to work in our on-farm abattoir and meat processing facility at Koallah Farm.
Between 25 and 40 hours of work is available for the right applicant. Remuneration will be negotiated with the applicant depending on experience.
Continue reading “Job Opportunity | Meat Inspector”
We are currently seeking a casual and experienced Meat Packer to work in our meat processing facility at Koallah Farm.
The successful candidate will work within our small, dynamic team and report to our Senior Butcher and Production Manager. Continue reading “Job Opportunity | Meat Packer”
We are currently seeking a motivated person to work as a cleaner within our meat processing facilities at Koallah Farm.
The successful candidate will be required for afternoon shifts and will working within our small cleaning team and report to our cleaner supervisor and QA Manager. Continue reading “Job Opportunity | Cleaner”
We are currently seeking an experienced Finance Administrator to join our growing team at Koallah Farm.
Working with our administration staff, the successful applicant will report directly to the financial controller and interact daily with Directors and our management team. Continue reading “Job Opportunity | Finance Administrator”
We are currently seeking a motivated butcher to work over the busy period at Koallah Farm’s on-farm processing facility.
The casual position would start immediately and run right through to Christmas 2016. Ongoing casual employment after Christmas may be an opportunity for the right person. Continue reading “Job Opportunity | Casual Butcher”
Koallah Farm currently has a job opportunity for an experienced milker to work in its dairy, which is located 10 minutes east of Camperdown.
We require someone who can complete 7 milkings each week – milking 230 cows in a 20 aside swing over dairy. Continue reading “Job Opportunity | Experienced Milker”