We are currently seeking a motivated butcher to work over theÂ busy period at Koallah Farm’s on-farm processing facility.
The casual position would start immediately and run right through to Christmas 2016. Ongoing casual employment after Christmas may be an opportunity for the right person.
Responsibilities,Â not limited to;
- Breaking down beef, lamb and pork carcasses
- Slicing, boning and trimming meat for retail packaging
- Ensuring that all meat is handled and stored correctly
- Ensuring a clean, safe, and organised work environment
- Complying with all health, sanitation and legal regulations
- Complying with all company policies and procedures
- Experience in a quality retail butchery environment
- Works quickly and efficiently
- Energetic with a “can-do” attitude
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Good hygienic practices
- Mature, honest, reliable and dedicated
- Well organised and shows attention to detail
- Willing to provide employment recommendations
- Reports to Senior Butcher and Production Manager
Please send a cover letter and current resume toÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ or call the office on 5594 5222 to discuss the opportunity and register your interest.