We are currently seeking a motivated person to work as a cleaner within our meat processing facilities at Koallah Farm.
The successful candidate will be required for afternoon shifts and will working withinÂ our small cleaning team and report to our cleaner supervisor and QA Manager.
Responsibilities, not limited to;
- Follow cleaning schedules and procedures
- Complete all daily, weekly and monthly forms
- Cleaning of Processing & Boning Rooms
- Cleaning staff amenities
- Cleaning processing machinery from meat and fat products
- Assemble and disassemble all meat equipment and machinery
- Cleaning benches, shelving, and chillers / cool rooms
- Rubbish removal
- Sweeping, Chemical foaming of floors, walls and ceilings
- General Cleaning Duties
- Previous experience in industrial or intensive cleaning
- Prepared to work afternoon shifts
- Be organised, have attention to detail to provide a high standard of service
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Have strong ethics and integrity, be honest, reliable and dedicated
- Willingness to learn, follow instructions and work as part of a team
- Reliable and ability to work unsupervised
- Must be physically fit and healthy
- Willing to provide employment recommendations and criminal check report
- Reports to Senior Cleaner and QA Manager
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please feel free to send a resume toÂ email@example.com, Â or just call Koallah Farm on 03 5594 5222 to register yourÂ interest.
Applications will remain open until the the position is filled.