We are currently seeking a casual and experienced Meat Packer to work in our meat processing facility at Koallah Farm.
The successful candidate will work within our small, dynamic team and report to our Senior Butcher and Production Manager.
Responsibilities, not limited to;
- Packing of beef, lamb, pork as per customer requirements
- Ensuring that all meat is handled and stored correctly
- Ensuring a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Complying with all health, sanitation, and legal regulations
- Complying with all company policies and procedures
- Experience in the food industry would be highly regarded
- Following client specification sheets with attention to detail
- Be well organised, Works quickly and efficiently
- Be energetic with a “can-do” attitude
- Work well in a team environment and independently
- Good hygienic practices
- Be mature, honest, reliable and dedicated to the team
- Be willing to provide employment recommendations
- Available for day shifts starting 6:30am
- Reports to Senior Butcher and Production Manager
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please feel free to send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Koallah Farm on 03 5594 5222 to register your interest.
Applications will remain open until the the position is filled.