We are currently seeking experienced slaughter floor workers to cater for increased demand and growth at our Koallah Farm abattoir near Camperdown.
OurÂ fully accredited abattoir (Lic: L00133) operates Monday to Friday alongside our team of butchers and packers in our boning room.
Responsibilities, not limited to;
- Slaughter and dress beef and lamb as per legislative requirements
- Demonstrate unique knife skills and cutting techniques
- Ensuring a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Complying with all health, sanitation, and legal regulations
- Complying with all company policies and procedures
- Experience in processing beef and lamb
- Works quickly and efficiently
- Be energetic with a “can-do” attitude
- Work well in a team environment
- Be mature, honest, reliable and dedicated
- Be well organised and show attention to detail
- Be willing to provide employment recommendations
- Reports toÂ Slaughter Floor Manager and Meat Inspector
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please feel free to send a resume toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org, Â or just call Koallah Farm on 03 5594 5222 to register yourÂ interest.
Applications will remain open until the the position is filled.