Chicken Wrap with Basil and Bacon
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: Serves 2
- Approx 290 calories per serve
- 200 grams of sliced raw chicken breast
- 2 shortcut rashes of bacon, chopped, fat removed
- 1 handful of basil leaves, torn
- 2 tbs of Greek yoghurt
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Fresh Lettuce - Cos or Butter works well
- 2 wholegrain wraps
- Fry chicken and bacon in a hot pan. When nearly cooked through add the basil into the pan, just til it wilts.
- For the dressing, mix the yoghurt, lemon juice and garlic (if you don\\\'t like raw garlic, add it to the chicken mix in the pan instead), season if desired
- Layer the lettuce on the wrap, followed by the chicken & bacon mix. Top with the dressing. Eat hot!