- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 1kg boneless lamb shoulder or diced lamb
- 1/3 cup korma curry paste
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 150grams green beans, trimmed and halved
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Pappadums, to serve
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on high. Sauté onion for 4-5 minutes, until tender. Add garlic and ginger. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add lamb. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until browned. Blend in curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Stir in tomatoes, coconut cream and water or stock. Bring to the boil on high. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 50-60 minutes, until lamb is tender.
- Stir beans through. Simmer for a further 4-5 minutes, until tender. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve with pappadums.