Chilli Pork Stir Fry
- 200g pkt egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 500g Pork Mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 2 long red chillies, thinly sliced
- 227g can water chestnut slices, rinsed, drained
- 500g stir fry vegetables
- 1/3 cup (95g) oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup (35g) roasted peanuts, chopped
- Thinly sliced long red chilli, extra, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
Cook the noodles following packet directions. Drain.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add the mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 mins or until cooked through.
Add the garlic, ginger, chilli, water chestnut and vegetables. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until vegetables are wilted. Add the oyster sauce and noodles and cook, stirring, until well combined and heated through.
Sprinkle the stir-fry with peanut, extra chilli and coriander. Serve with the lime wedges.