We are currently looking for labourers and skilled knife staff to work on the slaughter floor at our Koallah Farm abattoir near Camperdown.
Work is available immediately for suitably skilled people.
Our fully accredited abattoir (Lic: L00133) operates Monday to Friday alongside our team of butchers and packers in our boning room.
Responsibilities, not limited to;
- Ensuring a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Complying with all health, sanitation, and legal regulations
- Complying with all company policies and procedures
- Experience in meat processing
- Works quickly and efficiently
- Be energetic with a “can-do” attitude
- Work well in a team environment
- Be mature, honest, reliable and dedicated
- Be well organised and show attention to detail
- Be willing to provide employment recommendations
- Reports to Plant Manager
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please feel free to send a resume to email@example.com, or just call Koallah Farm on 03 5594 5222 to register your interest.
Applications will remain open until the the position is filled.