Koallah Farm is seeking a full time Maintenance Operator to join its team.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the role will require you to undertake standard maintenance and repairs, from maintenance request instructions, as well as undertaking special projects as required.
We are looking for someone with mechanical maintenance experience, including welding, fabrication and ideally electrical qualifications.
OurÂ fully accredited abattoir (Lic: L00133) operates Monday to Friday alongside our team of butchers and packers in our boning rooms.
Skills and Experience:
- Welding experience
- Provide breakdown, preventative and reactive maintenance to plant and equipment
- Diagnose and repair of machinery & plant in a timely manner
- Assist with the installation & relocation of associated equipment or machinery in plant
- Periodically inspect and test electrical systems and recommend fixes or replacement strategies appropriate to the situation, avoiding costly breakdowns.
- The ability to operate autonomously and with minimal supervision as wellÂ as in a team environment
- Deliver on preventative and scheduled maintenance
- Attend break downs if required
- Improve the reliability of plant equipment
- Comply to occupational health and safety rules and regulations
- Valid drivers licence
- A Grade Electrician (preferred)
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to fulfil this role, please send a current CV to email@example.com
All further enquiries should be directed to Steven Castle on 03 5594 5222.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, December 8 or sooner for the right applicant.