We are currently seeking a suitably qualified Meat Inspector with industry experience to work in our on-farm abattoir and meat processing facility at Koallah Farm.
Between 25 and 40 hours of work is available for the right applicant.Â Remuneration will be negotiated with the applicantÂ depending on experience.
Responsibilities, not limited to;
- Certificate 3 in Meat Processing (Meat Safety) or higher.
- Competent in knife sharpening and maintaining sharp knife
- Experience in working in the meat processing industry
- Be able to work within a team or individual environment with reporting protocols
- Always act in accordance with the Australian Standard
- Perform all official duties as an Inspector in accordance with all legislative requirements
- Perform all work in accordance with all safe working procedure and practices
- Perform Ante Mortem inspection
- Perform Post Morten inspection
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Valid Drivers Licence and own transport
- Reports toÂ Senior Management
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please feel free to send aÂ resume toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org, Â or just call Koallah Farm on 03 5594 5222 to register yourÂ interest.
Applications will remain open until the the position is filled.