We are currently seeking a motivated person to work as a cleaner within our meat processing facilities at Koallah Farm.
Most work is completed in the afternoon and into the evening with the occasional weekend work required. The successful applicants will work within our small cleaning team and report to our plant manager and QA Manager.
Responsibilities, not limited to;
- Adhere to all cleaning processes and procedures to industry standards
- Cleaning and sanitizing of commercial food grade Boning rooms
- Cleaning and sanitizing of commercial slaughtering/processing rooms
- Cleaning and sanitizing of food grade equipment and machinery
- Assemble and disassemble all meat equipment and machinery
- Cleaning chillers / cool rooms / rails / walls
- Use of hot water power hoses, Chemical foaming of floors, walls and ceilings
- Cleaning staff amenities
- Cleaning of production clothing and other laundry washing
- Rubbish removal
- All other General Cleaning Duties
- Previous experience in industrial or intensive cleaning
- Previous experience with cleaning chemical awareness
- Prepared to work afternoon/evening shifts
- Be organized, have attention to detail to provide a high standard of service
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Have strong ethics and integrity, be honest, reliable and dedicated
- Willingness to learn, follow instructions and work as part of a team
- Reliable and ability to work unsupervised
- Must be physically fit and healthy
- Current forklift license advantageous
- Willing to provide employment recommendations and police check report
- Reports to Plant Manager and QA Manager
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and current resume to email@example.com
For further information please call Koallah Farm on 03 5594 5222.
Applications close on Thursday, January 25 or sooner for the right candidate.