Slow Cooker Beef and Red Wine Casserole
- 1 kg chuck steak, osso bucco or gravy beef cut into pieces
- 2 tbs plain flour
- 2 tbs oil
- 2 garlic clove minced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 400 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 carrot diced
- 1 capsicum diced
- 500 g green beans cut into pieces
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 bay leaf
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch seasoning *to taste
- Cut steak into 2.5 cm cubes. Coat beef cubes in plain flour.
- Heat fry pan and add oil. Brown beef.
- Add all ingredients into slow cooker and cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
* Recipe from http://www.bestrecipes.com.au/