San Choy Bow
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 500g lean pork mince
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup beansprouts, trimmed
- 12 large lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
Heat wok for frying pan over high heat until hot. Add peanut oil and swirl to coat cooking surface. Add garlic, ginger and pork. Stir fry go 2 to 3 minutes or until pork just changes colour.
Add soy sauce and oyster sauce. Add onions, 2 teaspoons of lime juice and sesame oil to wok. Stir fry for 3 minutes or until heated through.
Spoon pork mixture into lettuce leaves. Sprinkle with coriander and peanuts. Serve.
Recipe from taste.com.au