Koallah Farm is currently seeking experienced Slaughterman, Boners, Slicers, Labourers and Meat Inspectors to join its team.
To be considered for a position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Prior relevant experience in the meat industry
- The right to work in Australia
The right candidates must also meet these requirements, but not limited to;
- A strong health, safety and hygiene focus and the ability to ensure company guidelines are adhered to
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Reliability in terms of attendance and punctuality
- Reliable transport and current drivers license.
- Strong work ethic with quality workmanship to match
Pay rates are based on Industry Award and will be reflective of your skills and experience.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Koallah Farm on 03 5594 5222 to register your interest.