We are currently seeking an experienced Finance Administrator to join our growing team at Koallah Farm.
Working with our administration staff, the successful applicant will report directly to the financial controller and interactÂ daily with Directors and our management team.
Responsibilities, not limited to;
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Invoicing and preparing statements
- Data Entry
- Credit Control administration
- Payroll / Employee entitlement administration
- Preparation of performance and financial reporting templates
- Journal Entries
- General Administration / office tasks
- Experience with XERO Accounting package preferred but not essential
- Must have thorough knowledge and skills with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be organised, have attention to detail
- Be confident and self-motivated to work in an unsupervised environment
- Have strong ethics and integrity, be honest, reliable and dedicated
- Display excellent customer service skills and presentation skills
- Willing to provide employment recommendations
- Reports to the Financial Controller
Remuneration will be negotiated at, or above, the award rate depending on experience.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please send a cover letter and current resume toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please call Koallah Farm on 03 5594 5222.
Applications close on Monday,Â NovemberÂ 21 or sooner for the right candidate.