We are currently seeking a Trainee Business Administrator to join our growing team at Koallah Farm.
Working with our administration staff, you will report directly to the Office Manager and have daily interaction with all staff and customers.
Responsibilities, not limited to
- Answering Telephones, taking messages
- Assistance with taking Bookings
- Creating Invoices on job completion
- Filing, photocopying, scanning & data entry
- Other general administrative / reception tasks as required
- Printing Reports
- Assistance with Online Sales System
- Be organised, have attention to detail
- Be confident and self-motivated to work in an unsupervised environment
- Have strong ethics and integrity, be honest, reliable and dedicated
- Displays excellent customer service skills and presentation skills
- Drivers Licence and own transport required
- Skills with Microsoft Word & Excel and Outlook would be an advantage
- Reports to the Office Manager
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please send a cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please call Koallah Farm on 03 5594 5222.
Applications close on Friday, June 2 or sooner for the right candidate.